Tuesday 19 November 2013

Introduction to slowe

So I decided to write a blog whilst I'm away because it must be tough for you guys at home not hearing my jokes everyday and I don't want any of you to forget how funny I am or become depressed whilst I'm away as the light of your lives has left.

I'll give a brief intro incase for some absurd reason someone other than my mum decides to read this. I'm Sophie Lowe and I'm 19 and currently doing a sell out tour around the world with my best friend Sarah. We've only been gone 10 days and I think I've exceeded all expectations as I think people doubted whether I'd manage to get on the correct plane - I did and I'm loving every minute. We are currently in Kuala Lumpur and I imagined when I got here it'd be something like a scene from SlumDog millionaire however I now realize I was wrong. It's a lot like London if you were in a massive Sauna and I currently look like Tina turner as the humidity is something else.

Last night we went to a bar on a helipad, it was on the top of a 34 floor hotel and literally a helipad. The view was incredible and the only security measure was a big yellow line that said 'don't cross' I only hope Stevie Wonder doesn't visit anytime soon. For a brief moment I contemplated why there was nothing like this in the North West and then I realised that if this was in Blackpool it would be shut down within the first 24 hours because some guy with his name tattooed on his head thought he could fly.




No comments:

Post a Comment